Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This year the princesses are getting a "divorced parents" kind of Christmas. King Daddy's parents will be visiting the cousins this year so we did our present opening with them this past weekend. It turned out great because we also had our first "big" snow (about 4 inches). It was perfect for snowballs and snowmen. For those of you in the south that may not know, our snow us usually too dry to stick together for that kind of thing. While the others were down in the basement wrapping presents I took the princesses out to play. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of us making snow angels and throwing snowballs. I didn't think the camera could handle being out in the cold and snow and King Daddy was busy. I did however get a picture of the snowman we built. I grew up in the south and had no idea how hard it was to build a snowman! It really takes a lot out of you and this guy is only about 3 feet tall!


Presenting Mr. Snow! Can you believe this picture was taken at 4pm? It really didn't seem like it was that dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment