Thursday, June 16, 2011

End of Bed Bench

I know it has been forever since I last posted anything but I haven't been idle! Here is one of the projects that I have been working on.


It's my end of bed bench! You're probably thinking that the construction might be a little faulty with a sag in the middle, but I assure you it is just that I didn't pull the fabric evenly when I was stapling it to the top. I used the same plans from Ana White that I used for my fabric storage. The measurements are the same, I just added one more cubbie. After this picture was taken and King Daddy sat on it I decided it needed one more leg in the middle so I cut a piece of 1"x4" the same width as the bench, painted it and screwed it in through the inside of the 3rd cubbie.

Even with the fabric problem, which is an easy fix when I have the time, I like the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment