Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's For My Princesses

Here is what I did for my special valentines for Valentine's day.













First I made this little treat box for the Princesses. You can see how I did it here at Life As Lou.


 In the top box I put some home made lick and stick stickers. You can see how to do it here at I can teach my child. 


The second box had a tiny heart barrette. You can see how to do it here at The Purl Bee. The third box had one of those washcloth bricks (you know the ones that are the size of a silver dollar in the package and when you put it in water it puffs out to a full size washcloth) from the dollar store and the last box had candy in it. King Daddy added a fancy ring and a tongue scrapper (I know it doesn't sound very Valentine'sy but the Princesses are very into dental hygiene right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment