Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ghost Mural

We woke up this morning to a minor chiropractic event this morning, my older daughter got her first neck kink. Due to a trip to the chiropractor this morning we didn't get much school work done but we did paint our mural.


Here are the girls painting. The scarf around her neck is holding an ice pack on so she can paint! She was in too much pain to show it but was very excited to see how many ghosts appeared. We just used watered down tempera paint. I was pleased to see how well the tree and grass resisted the paint because I didn't press down very hard while coloring them in like I did the moon and ghosts. 


Here's how it looked once dry and back up on the wall.

I think it looks great and I can't wait for us to add more ghosts!

No comments:

Post a Comment