Sunday, October 17, 2010

Presidents Game


Another one of our weekly activities is to learn about the president that corresponds to the number we are learning. Last week we learned about the 6th president John Quincey Adams. Again, I realize that a lot of the information is really advanced for my girls and all I really want them to remember right now is the name and number of the presidents. So to reinforce, I came up with this game to play while we're waiting for things. It's small and fits easily in my purse.


I used free clip art pictures of the presidents and added their names.


Then I glued them to paint chips. 

When we play I just mix the cards up and ask the girls to put them in the correct order. When they get a little older and understand the calendar better I will turn this into a matching game with the dates of presidency on another card to be matched to the president.


No comments:

Post a Comment